Lynn Willett 636-633-1085 or
Jannette McBride 314-541-3633
Webster Groves Ice Arena
33 East Glendale Road,
Webster Groves, MO 63119
It's that time of year!
Please join us for the 12th Nutcracker on Ice show.
Saturday December 10th & Sunday December 11th, 2016
All canned and boxed food items will be accepted and the most needed items are listed below:
No glass containers or ramen noodles can be accepted.
Come to the show, bring a food donation and be entered into a drawing to win a prize! Together, we can impact lives one meal at a time!
1. USFS number: Skater login accounts for this registration system are created by using your skater's USFS number. A real USFS number is NOT required for this event. If your skater does not have an official USFS number, please use your phone number with area code. Details about how to do this can be found by hovering over the "?" help symbol on the registration page.
2. Primary coach: We realize your skater may not have a private coach. If you are unsure what to enter for your skater's coach information, please selectMEFSC Nutcracker on Ice as the coach.
3. Home club, skating school or skating federation: If your skater is not a member of a USFS club or you are not sure what that means please select Metro Edge FSC as your home club for this production.
4. USFS test levels: If you have it, list it. If not you can leave the USFS test level info blank. You will have the opportunity to enter your skater's ISI level at checkout.
5. 4 digit pin number: This is automatically generated, but you may change it.
Skaters of all ages and abilities can perform in MEFSC's Nutcracker on Ice by skating in one of the group scenes. Assessment for group placement will be October 22nd at 11:25 AM. Please arrive early so you can be ready to skate at the start of the session. Rental skates are included in the registration fee.